31 May, 2004 - Galeon 1.3.15 "Lots of changes under the hood"
As promised, here's the first gtk+ 2.4 based release. We also made a bunch of other updates - the most significant of which is a serious overhaul of the downloading subsystem - most significantly meaning it doesn't crash all the time
In the feature restoration department, we see the return of the off-line mode and user stylesheets.
We're well on track towards a 1.4.0 release with most of the feature items we were shooting for implemented. Can't promise when it's going to happen, but we're closer than we were.
- Works with Mozilla 1.4 through 1.7rc2 and trunk
- Requires gtk+ 2.4
- Major download re-write:
- Much improved robustness; lots of crashes fixed
- Improved filename generation when saving pages
- Pages generated by a POST correctly saved
- Restored offline mode
- Restored ability to block cookie sites when removing cookies
- Improved layout of personal data manager
- Added context menu to links in page info dialog
- Added image save button to page info dialog
- Always show the menubar when F10 is pressed
- Use more stock icons from the current icon theme
- Implement user stylesheet support (put them in ~/.galeon/stylesheets)