08 Aug, 2004 - Galeon 1.3.17 "The one that can (x)print"
Yes, that's right, another month, another release. This one's got quite a few goodies in it along with the usual flood of bug fixes. We've got UI support for Xprint if your mozilla supports it and Ricardo's celebrated his return by implementing vfolders for bookmarks. As in evolution, these allow you to create views of your existing bookmark hierarchy based on various criteria.
- Works with Mozilla 1.4 through 1.8a2 and trunk
- Support printing with Xprint
- Get rid of the startup script; you need to update your scripts if you have been using galeon-bin directly
- Add saved files in recent-files list for easy access
- Add support for vfolders of bookmarks.
- Restore the 'Reload Frame' context menu item
- Add progress dialog when printing.
- Don't copy the history of the old tab, when creating an unrelated new tab
- Support the new GNOME 2.8 mime type system
- lots of other bug fixes